With proactive tools to enable website owners to keep their servers locked down and secure from unwanted visitors, cPanel keeps websites up and running.
- Password Protect DirectoriesEasily password protect entire directories with a user specified login name and password.
- Leech ProtectionThis feature prevents outside users from accessing secure areas of your website. This normally happens when a user gives out the password information publicly
- IP Deny ManagerIP Deny Manager prevents abuse by allowing a user to restrict a single IP or a range of IP addresses from accessing the server.
- SSH/Shell AccessFor more advanced users, SSH access allows a user to connect and transfer files securely over the internet.
- GNUPG KeysThis tool allows users to create temporary public access to private areas. Length of access can also be defined too. Be it years, weeks, or days!
- SSL/TLS ManagerFor users who are created ecommerce stores or are running applications that pass sensitive information over the internet, this tool is a must. Easily create the certificate, signing certificates and keys needed.
- HotLink ProtectionHotLink protection prevents users from stealing your bandwidth by blocking access to other websites that hotlink to your images or content.
You can view all the features that cPanel has to offer here.